Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Weekend


I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately! School has gotten so busy! So anyways, this weekend was the most fun I've had in a long time! On Saturday my friend, Jessica, and I went to The Grove, in Hollywood. I was so excited to go into Topshop! Its so nice in there! We spent a good hour in there just looking around and seeing what we wanted then went to other stores. Then we had lunch at the farmers market. I had a Carmel 
 Apple, for dessert. The best apple I've ever had:). So after we went back to Topshop, and I got a shirt and then went to Forever 21 and got a new purse! After that we walked up to Melrose, and got lost. When we finally got there it was dark and scary (ngl). Finally we got picked up then we went to our friends 17th birthday party, which was tons of fun. Sunday was just a day to finish work so it was pretty much boring! And even though its only Tuesday this week is going by so slow!
Hope your week is going well!













No comments:

Post a Comment