Sunday, March 24, 2013

Shopping Haul

So the other day I went shopping and got some new make-up products. And I absolutely love them!




e.l.f. Tone Correcting Powder




Tone Correcting Powder has a formula that brightens and neutralizes skin.  It even outs skin and absorbs excess oil. I use it over a liquid foundation and it gives me a nice finish.



e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set

 The Makeup Mist & Set is pretty much hairspray for your makeup. This keeps your makeup in place and gives it a radiant glow and moisturizes your skin with Aloe, Green Tea, Cucumber and Vitamins A, C, & E.


e.l.f. Essential All Over Color Stick

 The All Over Color Stick is very useful. You can put it on your face, eyes, or lips. I got the color Persimmon, and I love the color on my lips!

 

e.l.f. Essential Shimmering Facial Whip

 The Shimmering Facial Whip is totally handy. You can apply this to the cheeks, eyelids or anywhere where you want a pop of color! This instantly brightens and smooths skin with Vitamin E.

 

e.l.f. Essential Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil

 The Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil is very easy to apply. You can put it on effortlessly. It comes in other colors to give you a glam look!

 

e.l.f. Essential Foundation Brush


 The Foundation Brush achieves an ultra smooth, pore-less finish when applying foundation or a tinted moisturizer.
 


SkinClearing Mineral Powder

 
The Neutrogena Skin Clearing Mineral Powder gives great coverage! The powder has acne medicine that helps prevent breakouts and black heads. 
 
Baby Lips- Lip Balm
Baby lips is my favorite lip balm!  I got Quenched(left) and Peach Kiss(right). My lips feel amazing! Quenched smells and feels refreshing. Peach Kiss gives a really nice natural color.

No comments:

Post a Comment