Sunday, March 3, 2013

Hello March!

Hello! So the first three days of march have been great! Hopefully the rest of March is just as wonderful! Friday was just a nice day! the weather was perfect, school wasn't as boring as it usually is, and finding out that you're getting an award is always fun too! Saturday was such a long day! Finishing up homework is always boring, but getting your nails done with your friend is always fun! I hadn't had my nails done in such a long time, it was a nice treat :). Then later, I got ready and went to my soccer banquet. Where I hung out with all my friend, enjoy Stone Fire (yum) and getting awards for the hard we had put on and off the field. Then spending the rest of my Saturday night watching The Perks of being a Wallflower! Defiantly one of my favorite movies ever! I think it was just as good as the book! Then today, I went car shopping with my dad, and convinced me to get me Shave It! Shave it is one of the best things ever! Shaved ice and ice cream on top. It doesn't seem like much but its amazing! Then I came home and relaxed, had pizza for dinner and then watched Once Upon A Time. I highly recommend that show if you haven't watched it yet. Now I am getting ready for bed so I can some what prepare myself to wake up early for school tomorrow:p.

I hope you had a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment