Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Vest:Zara/ Top:TopShop/ Skirt:Brandy Melville/ Shoes:Tilly's/ Bag: H&M

 
So the last few days, I've been quite busy with school work, college stuff, and soccer. 
 I'm just looking forward to the weekend so I can finally sleep in!  But so far in the week, today has been a good day! Starting off my morning with a late start, which means school starts at 9:30, so I get to sleep in:), then getting Starbucks:).  I just love this California weather!:) I love being able to wear skirts in February! So the weather was defendant plus! Then coming home to relax, and then going to get dinner with my sister:). Then going on a two mile run, taking a shower, then relaxing in bed watching The Middle, Modern Family, and now Nashville! Looking forward to catching some ZZZ's! 

How's your week been so far? 

No comments:

Post a Comment